Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cheap Entertainment






I stole this idea from my friend Shanna. For about $3 our family enjoyed 2 1/2 hours of quality creative time. The kids made spaceships, police cars, hats, hovercrafts... you name it. The only one not involved was Logan. He seems a little threatened by creativity, and I'm not sure he realized anything fun was going on around him. The picture on the bean bag was not posed, it's just how he sat for 2 1/2 hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, thank you for the invite to view your blog, we love it. It is fun to see everyone back home through all the blogs. It was fun having Alex here, we had a great time, especially the kids. I think that they were excited to see someone that they knew from back home. It sounds like the job and everything is working out great for you guys, that's good. If you are ever in our area, call us, we are finding lots of fun things to do out here. Today we went to the zoo.