
Alex's sister and her husband went out of town for Easter weekend, and we got to babysit their super cute kids. I was very sad when they left. We asked if they wanted to do a trade... their three for the two we had available. They weren't interested.

Aunt Lisa came up to help. It was very nice.

Carson and Amira loved playing outside together.

Logan and the twins got along for a few moments. I think the snacks helped.

Here is Carson dying his Easter eggs. He had a lot of fun. In this picture, he still has a little breakfast on his mouth.

Logan is showing off his eggs. One of them was named Maximum Destruction. Maybe the lesson in primary helped him sort out some confusion surrounding Easter.

Amira's beauties.

Carson eating his "breakfast." Did I mention it was a bowl of ice cream? Can you believe this kiddo didn't even want to go home when his parents showed up?!
1 comment:
I love all of these pictures but especially the first one of Alex and Emma and the last one of Carson eating rice cream. Thanks again for watching them. I know they had a blast! You just may forever be our get-a-way babysitters!
Post a Comment