Saturday, November 15, 2008

Cell Phone Pictures

Kristy is obsessed with the price of gas. Today we filled up for $1.95/gal. Slightly better than $4.19.

Braden loves cell phones... their cameras... texting... calling. We took this picture on the way to Idaho.

Mo finds herself getting interested in cell phones because of Braden's enthusiasm. She sent a text message that said- kjasdfoexxxxxxxxxxozkedjoiwnionasdifhoaqnewnmiojsdfiov

Braden sat with the glow of the phone on his smile as he sent dozens of text messages. The beauty... he was sending most of them to us, and we were in the front seat.

Alex took this picture at work. A couple of bikes, some wood, tarps, an old mattress, and a hibachi grill make for a transient (bum/hobo/street person... for the less politically correct) rv.

Braden's favorite fishing pond.

Another one of Braden's masterpieces from his phone.

5 comments:

Kirsti said...

Nice work Bra-doggy!

Kirsti said...

I'm obsessed with the price of gas too Kristy. Everytime it gets lower I have to call someone to talk about it.

Brooke said...

What fun road trip pics!

Ben said...

Mo,

HJGIu noip0wj LLLLLLLLLLLj9iew8u q

Sarah said...

You guys are awesome. Those are fun pics. What is your email address. I have been meaning to email you but I think I have an old address. In case this comes through as Sarah it is actually Joel. Email me at agate@clemson.edu