Even though they got ready for bed, they couldn't stop goofing around. They ran around with this whoopee cushion trying to convince us we had gas. Thanks to Grandma Syl for everybody's new pajamas.
I love the new picture of you two at the top of your blog. Also, did you guys take the picture of the sky that's on you're heading? It's a great picture!
3 comments:
Alex, if someone had to guess you had gas, they's be right! I imagine you let the real thing go before the whoopi cushion. Oh, awesome goal, btw!
I love the new picture of you two at the top of your blog. Also, did you guys take the picture of the sky that's on you're heading? It's a great picture!
Glad you like the picture. Both of them. We only took one of them. The other one is stolen.
Post a Comment