Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Catching Up II

Kylee and Arianna, my nieces, came up for a sleepover. The girls had such a good time. This has been a summer of nail polish. These girls change their nails every couple of days.

Braden got a slip n' slide for his birthday. We used it this summer. The kids had a blast.
Everybody, even the boys, have fun playing with littlest pet shops. Something else I tell Alex... I love hearing them play together. They've had days where they sit in the bedrooms for hours playing together. Definitely happy memories for me. Hopefully for them too.
Our house has been bursting at the seams with friends and family. So much fun.
Carson stayed over for a handful of nights as well. Here he is sleeping with Amira's beauty mask! All this business about his blanket "ie"... not sure I believe it. I had to force him to sleep with "ie" when he was here. However, he really wanted the beauty mask!
The kids drew pictures and put them all over the garage door for when Amira got home from her trip with my dad. Here's a picture of her and Mo.

1 comment:

Kirsti said...

I love the pic of Carson with the eye mask... too funny. Thanks for letting him come party with you guys. You're great!