Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lincoln City


Boogie Boy with his boogie board.
The boys bought boogie boards and were nice enough to let Amira give it a shot.
Alex bought the kids stunt kites. Unfortunately nobody but Alex was coordinated enough to fly them. I told him I thought it would be neat to have a picture of the kite above the ocean, so he flew it over the ocean and made it stall where it was, so I could take my picture. Hidden talents...

Aunt Kirsti taught us to play a card game called golf. We loved it. Amira was instantly a fan.

This place was YUM-O! Thanks Syl.
Yaquina Head Lighthouse.
One of the residents below the lighthouse.
One of the views from the lighthouse.
Another view from the lighthouse.
These are the stairs we climbed to get to the top of the lighthouse. It was pretty awesome.
When Uncle Andy saw these boys he dubbed them "The Buzz Brothers." I love it.
Hanging out with Grandma Syl.
Braden is a big fan of RV's. When he saw this lawn decoration at the kite store, he was pretty impressed.

Even though Logan doesn't look happy... he was. Uncle Andy was a good sport to play so many games.
The view from the deck of the beach house.
Aunt Heidi- Mo's new best friend- was a good sport and allowed this photo shoot.
Garrison Keillor's biggest fans. Listening to Gospel Birds... our favorite News From Lake Wobegon.
Watching Michael Jackson music videos. The obsession continues.
"Knuckles, Dawg." Guapo's response to Logan when he hit the jackpot on the slot machines in the game room.

Do they ever grow out of the "Take a picture of me with this" phase? I hope not.
Apparently even the big boys like to frolick on the sand!


Hot tub heaven! We swim all the time at the rec center where the kids aren't allowed in the hot tub. They were pretty excited to have one at the beach house. It also came in handy after freezing in the ocean.
Alex making up with Emma after forcing her to touch the water.


Mo and Uncle Joe.

3 comments:

Kirsti said...

We had a blast with you guys! We'll have to do it again. I love the pic of Joe with Mo.

Heidi said...

All so cute! I wish we could have played with you guys a little longer.

Becky said...

Those are beautiful pictures! I have been to a lot of those places-including that light house! So pretty!