Monday, August 24, 2009

School Starts!




Everyone seemed as excited for the first day of school as they were for the last! All four kids are wearing clothes they were extremely excited about. Amira's an 8th grader (Michael Jackson obsession... ). Logan's in 5th (which he reminded me of, with some annoyance, as I took this picture of him on his bike). Braden is in 4th grade and has the same awesome teacher he had in 3rd grade. Morgan is in 2nd grade. Last year when Alex complemented the kids on how well they had done, Morgan said "Wait til you see me in 2nd grade!" We'll keep you posted on their successes. Wish us luck.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Aaw, what cute nieces and nephews I have! Good luck everyone!

Kirsti said...

Those are 4 very funny children. I did notice Amira's shirt straightaway. MJ will live on forever in our hearts... or at least Amira's. :)